Ah…February. The snow is just starting to melt, spring is one step closer and love is in the air. Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to get glammed up and pull out that little black dress (or an excuse to buy a new one – we’re not judging!). Whether you’re enjoying a cozy candlelit dinner at your favorite restaurant or taking a romantic carriage ride along the Mississippi River, you want to look your best.
We’ve rounded up the most romantic looks for Valentine’s Day, guaranteed to make that special someone swoon. And best of all, you don’t have to do any legwork. Pick the look you like best and give our Twin Cities hair stylists a call – they’ll take care of the rest. Read on to find out more.
1. Bombshell Blowout – Add instant volume, without teasing your hair. A blowout adds some va-va-voom to your everyday look. (via @dominiquesachse)
2. Soft Waves – Effortless waves will always be romantic. This style looks fantastic on both short and long hair. (via Brit + Co)
3. Braided French Twist – Add a clever twist (pun intended) this staple style for an eye-catching updo. (via Once Wed)
4. Sleek Wrapped Bun – Channel old Hollywood glamour with this chic updo that’s sure to turn heads. (via The Freckled Fox)
5. Simple Chignon – Keep it classic with a chignon. Pair with elegant earrings for an eye-catching look. (via @sweethearts_hair_design)
6. Halo Braids – Frame your face with this timeless style. Any hair texture can pull off this beautiful look. (via @bambybecy)
This Valentine’s day, don’t waste time or bobby pins. Our Twin Cities makeup and hair professionals come to you – wherever you are. Get pampered in the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you choose. We work quickly, so you’re ready in time to go on your big date. Sign up today.